Teacher: Laura Carr
Duration: 3 days
Hours: 10am – 4.30pm
Persons: Minimum 2 students, maximum 4 students
Cost: £400 inclusive of VAT
- Session stylists and make-up artists
- Beginners with no hairdressing knowledge
- Hairdressers who want to learn the basics of hair-up.
- Learn how to prepare hair and backcombing technique
- Setting hair and roller techniques
- Basics of hair up
- French pleat
- Special occasion hair
- How to use and place hair embellishments, tiaras and veils
- Learn how to perfect a chignon
- Photograph of your work to take home.
The course is in English. If an interpreter is needed there will be an additional cost. All equipment will be supplied.